Hi Everyone! Long time no chat. Happy Thanksgiving!
Last January, I made a big career change, just months after starting this new endeavor of blogging, vlogging, and selling awesome merch. For those who know me, I have always been into content creation, photography and design and for me to be so quiet for almost a whole year, is very unlike me.
Shortly after taking my new job, my 10-year-old MacBook Pro gave up on me. As the economy has plummeted and inflation has risen, I could not replace old faithful. This made it very challenging to pursue my passions. I’ve had to turn down many photography opportunities. Along with, explaining why I haven’t been putting out any new content.
I finally have upgraded my home computer system. My long-standing relationship with Apple has been shattered for a new affair with a GORGEOUS HP Pavilion 27″ Touch Screen All-In-One (it is on sale now for Black Friday). So that means I’ll be back here making and creating new stuff. What’s to come is still TBD.
But, you all know how much I love habit forming, and working towards my goals… So my new goal is to spend at least 30 minutes a day on content creation, editing photos & videos, and pursuing my passions. Instead of going all out for a month or two, ending up burnt out and on another hiatus, I’m focusing on a little bit each day to help me get where I want to be.
Now, since it is Thanksgiving… Let me share a brief list of what I am thankful for this year:
- I’m thankful for my health.
- I’m thankful for my family.
- I’m thankful for my career.
- I’m thankful for the roof over my head, the clothes on my back, and the shoes on my feet.
- I’m thankful for the drive to never give up.
- I’m thankful for all the new experiences I’ve gained so far, and for all the new experiences yet to come.
- I’m thankful for Mother Nature and being able to live in the greatest place of all time – the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
I have so much to be thankful for. Times are tough, but I truly am blessed. I hope you all have a lovely day with your friends and family. Please take a minute to reflect on all the greatness in your lives. There is so much negativity in the world, let’s try to spread a little love and joy today and everyday.